IPTV has made TV an old school thing. If you look around, you will understand why it is getting so popular worldwide at present. Starting from enjoying the service by buying it to reselling it, IPTV offers everything.
There has been a study by Zion Market Research that says such market is likely to grow at a compound annual growth rate of about 18.01% to make $93.59 billion by 2021 from about $34.67 billion in 2015.
We found another study by Transparency Market Research calculating that the revenue would reach $79.38 billion in 2020 while growing at a solid CAGR of 18.1% in comparison with $24.94 billion in 2013.
So, getting involved in reselling business would be a very wise decision in this situation.
However, you will need a main service provider in the first place to resell the service and if you want a recommendation, then we will suggest to go with IPTVtune. They are one of our recommended best IPTV subscription service providers too.
Their streams are known to be reliable and there’s availability of different channels from accessed different countries. Not only that, multiple device compatibility is also ensured. Plus, they also offer informative electronic program guide. And these are some factors that make them the best. However, there are more!
So before getting to know those factors, let’s first know about IPTV Reseller Panel.
What is IPTV Reseller Panel?
IPTV Reseller refers to re-selling Internet-based Protocol Television to an online or local client from main service providers. The seller would provide you with a control panel in which you can enjoy trials creations, users modifications as well as subscriptions selling with ease. Each of the lines on the panel would cost you more reasonable than typical subscriptions where you can customize prices of the panel for selling purpose or you can sell it to normal market pricing as well.
IPTVtune IPTV Reseller Panel: Features and Details
IPTVtune reseller offers several features that let you enjoy chilling out right at your home as well as having a profitable business. These features are what make them the Best IPTV reseller Panel because you will find more benefits and way lesser drawbacks that are of course fixable. We will talk about both the pros and cons later. But at first, let’s check out the features given in details below:
IPTVtune is providing you with over 14,000 ordinary as well as premium TV channels and that too instantly. They also boast to offer high-quality channel streaming so you get to enjoy each video greatly. Moreover, they also offer over 200 different premium sports channels that are a good news to every sports enthusiast and lover.
VOD Movies and TV-series
They have around 20,000 movies with all the new releases so that you can enjoy a great movie time. Starting from popular to IMDB top-rated, they will provide you the videos on demand right after you request.
Not just that, they also provide around 20,000 TV series from their Video On Demand section which is stated to be huge. You can now watch all the episodes of newly released TV series on different devices.
The services of IPTVtune use their cutting-edge H264 technology. With this, you will be provided with the best quality and compression while helping them offer AntiFreeze streaming to you. The sizes of IPTV stream measure roughly about 8 Mbit.
Nonetheless, they have suggested the requirement of internet connection speed of minimum around 16 Mbit. It is because, when you will change channels, the H264 protocol might bounce higher a bit to initiate showing the video and such speed will be required to deal with this. When it comes to HD channels, the required internet connection speed that has been suggested is around 30 Mbit.
Variety of payment methods
The provider accepts a variety of payment methods such as American Express, MasterCard, VISA, PayPal, Bitcoin, Web money as well as other cryptocurrencies.
They will provide you with a full refund within three days of your purchasing date. However, there is no offer of a refund for IPTV trial subscriptions. They also suggest you to test their service prior to buying so they don’t have to deal with any refund request in the first place.
24/7 Live Support
The IPTVtune comprises of a dedicated support team that you will always find ready to help their customers 24/7. The team will provide you with support starting from technical issues to billing issues.
Even if you are worried regarding the quality of their service, they suggest you to purchase their 24-hour IPTV trial at free of cost so you can check it for the day. If you think that it is good enough, you can opt for buying the service from them.
IPTVtune IPTV Reseller Panel: Pricing
The IPTVtune offers packages with credits and prices that have been divided into 6 categories. Each credit would be counted as a month except for 10 credits that are counted as a year. All these 6 packages will provide you with the same benefits, it’s just the pricing and months that will be different. So, here are the lists:
Details of installing IPTV on different devices
Among several IPTV apps on Play Store, you will need to use the ‘IPTV’ app from it. Albeit you can install the app, but still we are providing you with a download link below for your convenience.
After you are done with installing the app, open it and then tap on navigation menu.
There you will find an option of ‘More’, you will need to tap it.
Now, you will need to enter the URL of your M3U playlist. For your information, you will get the link of M3U URL available on your member region.
If your device is jailbroken, you can use KODI. If it is not, then you may want to use either the app IPTV that has been explained above or the app GSE SMART IPTV.
After you are done with the installation, you will need to go to remote playlist.
Next, you need to enter the link of M3U URL available on your member region.
To install IPTV on KODI, you need to open it and then select ‘SYSTEM’.
After that, you will need to select ‘TV’.
Note: If you’re on a version lower than 15.2, then you can select ‘Live TV’, but then again, you may need to update for that.
However, next, you need to select ‘GENERAL’.
After that, you will select ‘ENABLE’.
Now, you will get a pop up that says you don’t have PVR CLIENT enabled.
After that, you are required to scroll down a bit and then go with clicking ‘PVR IPTV Simple Client’.
Then you need to select ‘ENABLE’ and after that you will need to select ‘CONFIGURE’.
Next, select M3U Playlist URL in General and add the link of M3U URL available on your member region.
Here, you will need to select OK Reboot KODI.
Now, you should see TV on your ‘HOME SCREEN’. If you’re on an older version of KODI, then you can see Live TV. Open it if you wish to have the list of live channels.
On SMART TV
If you’d like to have IPTV channels installed on your SMART TV, then you are required to download an app of Smart IPTV called SIPTV.
After that, you will need to follow the steps that are given on the website http://siptv.app/.
If you want, you can use the IPTV app as well and the steps are similar to the Android one as well.
IPTVtune IPTV Reseller Panel: PROS & CONS
- Provides over 14,000 ordinary as well as premium TV channels.
- High-quality channel streaming.
- Offers over 20,000 VOD movies with all the new releases.
- Offers over 20,000 VOD TV series.
- Provides different premium sports channels.
- Features AntiFreeze streaming to provide you with the best quality and compression.
- Provides you with support related to technical or billing issues 24/7.
- Accept different payment methods.
- They assure 99.99% uptime at their streaming servers.
- Watch all the programs at a temporary destination or on the go besides your residence.
- Provide a full refund within three days of your purchasing date.
- The channel may buffer sometimes. However, this can happen due to high internet traffic or low internet speed. One of the commonest causes is stated to be the result of a slow internet connection. The reason could be either other users are hogging the bandwidth in your home or low internet speed. If you have several users in your house, then it is suggested to make them disconnect the connection and try again.
- Using Wi-Fi will not be suitable to watch the programs. If you use Wi-Fi, it can cause buffering as well since it will not be ideal for watching programs. You will require a direct connection with a LAN cable to the internet network if you want to enjoy watching smooth without any trouble. So, make sure to connect to either power line adapter or to the router with LAN Ethernet cable. If that isn’t possible, then you can keep the box closer to the router. You can also change Wi-Fi channels to avert interferences from surrounding devices. If you still face buffering, then it is suggested to tap pause for around 15 seconds and start. It also helps eliminate the buffering most of the times.
- Channels may not work sometimes. However, they have some guidelines that make sure to restore the channels back to work if they are down in case. At first, you need to stop and wait while giving it a few minutes. If needed, they will reboot and swap channel as well so that you get it back as soon as possible. If you think that the issue is with all the channels, then make sure to check on your end. It is also suggested to reboot all of your devices like Routers, Android Boxes, Set-top Boxes, and Cable modems and wait around 30-seconds before you turn the devices back on. Ensure that you connect a LAN cable to the devices for enjoying the convenience.
- Experience of black screen after setting up the device with the service. If you use a set-top box like AVOV or MAG and just set up the device with IPTVtune, and if you experience black screen then you may require to perform hard reset of the devices. For this, power the devices off and then unplug the power cable. After that re-plug it in. This will help avoid the appearance of a black screen. If you are using KODI, then either you can try out a re-installation of KODI or you can clear the cache.
- The account may not work with set-top box stimulator or MAG box. If such things happen then you may want to know that MAG Box manufactured by Informir is having a blocking issue that can be the reason of this problem. If you want, you may opt for performing a Factory Reset on the devices which has been suggested by IPTVtune themselves. After that, disable Software Auto-Update. In setting, you will get an option ‘Beta’ which you need to turn off. Then, load the Firmware on either original or older version such as v-14. However, they will also cancel the service if it still fails to work, but for that, you have to let them know so that they can help you.
Why IPTVtune Reseller Panel is best for Everyone
To know why IPTVtune IPTV reseller service is the best for everyone, at first you need to know about the IPTVtune.
It is one of the IPTV subscription service providers of online streaming worldwide. Not only they claim themselves to provide you with fast activation but also with free of setup fees. It does not matter what your devices are, they will cover almost everything.
They have a team that supplies reliable IPTV services to different countries. They also have network engineers that provide users with premium level digital media streaming. Besides, they offer customers reselling facilities. It is their strong technical expertise and support team that enabled them to be the best IPTV service provider across the world. But there are other reasons that also make them the best for reselling purposes. So, let’s talk about why they are ideal for everyone:
People with different devices
The IPTVtune offer subscription services right to your devices via the internet no matter what device it is. This includes windows computer or iMac, Apple iPhone, Apple TV 4 & 5, iPad, Smart TV Samsung & LG, IPTV box, Amazon Firestick, all Android phones as well as tablets, Dreamlink, Openbox, Dreambox, Enigma 2, VU+, AVOV, MAG, Android Box, and Set-top box Emulator.
However, remember that you can use one subscription on a variety of devices but you can watch the programs on one device only at the same time excluding MAG ones.
People inside or outside the residence
Their company is stated to be perfect for anyone who is inside the house. Be it skyscrapers, high-rise buildings or a cottage, if the internet speed is high, it will work great. And if you are someone a traveller, then you can also take the service and watch your favourite program at any temporary destination or moving location. Only the condition is high-speed internet, that’s it.
People into movies, TV-series or sports
Another reason why IPTVtune Reseller is the best for everyone is that they offer exclusive access to over 40,000 videos on demand be it movie or TV series even if it is a new release. Moreover, they also have over 14,000 ordinary as well as premium channels including over 200 sports channels. So, you stream your favourite one right from any spot you are in!
People from different parts of the world
A big advantage of their service is that it is available worldwide to everyone. It does not matter where you are from, Asia, Europe, North and South America, Africa or Australia, you can enjoy the privilege and resell whenever you want.
Let us give you some reviews found on their website that will also let you know why it is the best.
Leo Cloud says that IPTVtune service is not only fast but professional as well. His friends’ group bought before and recommended the service to him. Not only that, but the friends also gave positive feedbacks which basically triggered him to go for it. He also has suggested everyone to have the trial version at first and then buy it.
Matt Green says that he is super satisfied with the quality and fastness of the service. Before making a purchase, he asked for confirmation as well as the code after which he tried a test link. He bought it after 4 hours and was provided with an installation link without email. He loved how the process went on smoothly.
Silvia Kirilova says that she started exploring the channels a minute right after she paid. She thinks that quick service is important and IPTVtune has that. She also congratulated the company to serve that way which she found impressive. Plus, she also realized that other comments say the same things that indicate their quality.
Advantages of IPTV Reseller Business
- Low startup investment: The big plus of becoming a reseller of IPTV is that you can invest low. You will buy the service as well as sell it with a profit. The hard works will be done by main service providers, hence the cost of hiring technician would be reduced significantly.
- Profit: Low investment will be followed by a profitable business. You will have the option to customize the cost of the panel or you can sell it at normal market prices. The choices are yours!
- No need to be tech-savvy: To become a reseller of IPTV, you do not need to be a tech-savvy. Just because the business has technical stuff does not mean you need to have all the knowledge. All you have to do is, reselling the service from main service providers and all the technical support will be provided by them. So, you have no role here.
- Easier scaling up the service: Scaling is not at all a problem in such business as it is handled by the main providers. You just need to analyze the competition through targeting at a certain market segment and perform an in-depth research.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IPTV?
IPTV is basically short for Internet-based Protocol Television through which you use the internet for providing TV programs and videos that are either on-demand or live. It is such a system in which digital television service is provided to a subscriber by the internet connection or broadband medium through internet protocol technology.
You will find it a bit different from a digital video which is accessed by millions of users on apps or sites such as Netflix or YouTube. Although, there are a few of same pervasive and ubiquitous nature but the main factors are different. Unlike a satellite connection or standard cable, multiple television sets can utilize a subscription remotely in IPTV, even within your home.
IPTV provides its viewers with extra conveniences and benefits where they can pick any of the programs they would like to watch whenever or wherever. If they wish, they can watch the videos aside from tuning into any live TV show that is being aired presently.
How is it different from traditional television?
If you want to know how IPTV is different from traditional television, then you need to check out the comparison of the traditional model of viewing television with IPTV.
Both satellite and cable function through letting users ‘tune in’ to a specific channel within the certain signal. Here, the major difference is that while the satellite is wireless unless it reaches your home range, a cable refers to the wired connection.
One key example of Satellite TV is DirecTV like providers that are transmitted plus delivered to the users through radio waves. As for the Cable TV, one key example can be Time Warner Cable that is delivered through coaxial cable connections.
When it comes to IPTV, it utilizes IP or internet protocol-based network for providing users with TV channels right to their set-top box. Internet network varies from satellite and cable via providing contents through the same client-server model which happens to render the website, emails as well as other services of the internet.
For the ones who don’t know what IP is, it refers to Internet Protocol which is a language used to transfer data packs between computers linked to the internet network. It is also stated to be a transport protocol referring to a delivering mechanisms that deliver video to the user.
The consumer would request and receive Video Contents or TV Shows that will be delivered to the viewers through an IP based network as opposed to a satellite or a cable. IPTV is capable of storing the programming on servers at transmitting end that lets user to request contents via internet anytime which is very different from satellite or cable network where contents are broadcasted in real-time at a transmission, then forget the model.
How does IPTV work?
IPTV is much more like browsing the internet than surfing channels traditionally. It only uses Internet Protocol for the job. When viewers click on TV programs and request a video, the video is divided into data packs from different servers or sources and then it’s sent over the internet.
A Video server transmits programs by means of fibre optic cable to the existing residence through an internet connection that is followed by requests being sent out while shows being sent back.
What are the types of IPTV services?
You will find a lot of types of services that are provided by IPTV. However, 5 among them are stated to be the commonest and the most interactive ones aside from transmitting classic television channels:
Video on Demand: It refers to the delivery of a video content individually to a subscriber after making a request. It enables the person to watch any program from the media library of VOD server section.
Near Video on Demand: Users who have subscribed to nVoD service can enjoy it. This is basically a pay per view video service. The schedule of content broadcasting is compiled in advance so that the user can track the schedule and view the video on the basis of their preferences.
Time-shifted TV: It usually allows the users to watch live broadcasts later. This lets them pause, playback and resumes the content at their own conveniences. They will also have a rewind option for television programs so they don’t miss anything.
TV on Demand: TVoD refers to the selected television channels that are recorded for the viewers. This helps the user to view the channels anytime they want.
Live Television: As the name suggests, it is a service where user can enjoy watching broadcasted television shows live with or without interactivity added to them.
With IPTVtune, you won’t have expensive bills nether you will have disappointment. Even if the channels buffer, freeze or don’t work, you will get solutions provided by the team. They only suggest you to have stable internet speed or to be precise, a high-speed connection of minimum 4 Mbps or above to enjoy the advantage. Moreover, they also claim their service to be always up 99.99 percent all the time.
One big advantage is that using their service will not require you to have any satellite dish. It is because IPTV delivers international programming right to the television through the internet.
Thus, not only you can become one of their subscribers but a reseller as well so you can provide others with the same advantages. You can enjoy the profit by reselling it as well as making a successful business through it. If you still have further queries, you can ask the team on their website. You will get the answers quickly.
Disclaimer: IPTVAdviser.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the public domain.
Disclosure: IPTVAdviser.com is a reader-supported blog. When you buy a product(Hardware, device, accessories, or VPN, we’re not affiliated with any IPTV service or app) through links on our site, we may earn a commission.