IPTVspring is the best Family and Kids Friendly IPTV subscription service provider comparing price, service quality, and customer supports. IPTVspring has over 8K TV channels including 200+ premium sports and movie channels.
No matter if it’s summer, winter, monsoon or spring, you can now enjoy different programs right with IPTV. And if you want to have a reliable service provider with a reasonable price range of subscription, then IPTVspring would be the best.
Thus, if you are curious enough to know all the benefits and features, then go through our IPTVspring review. In this write, we will highlight its features, pros, cons and everything that you need to know.
IPTVspring IPTV Subscription Service: Features
IPTVspring provides many features for premium subscriber customers. Let’s discuss the best 4 IPTVspring features.
1. Standard and Premium channels
One of the biggest reasons why you should choose their service is that they have over 8,000 channels for a variety of audience. If you are a sports lover, movie lover or TV show lover, you will get different channels provided by them be it standard or high definition. If you have kids, you will get separate channels for them as well.
- Movies and TV shows: They serve more than 180 premium channels of movies and TV series across the world. You will also get a video on demand section to get the program you would like to watch.
- Sports: They also serve over 200 exclusive TV channels of sports. You will be able to stream a variety of LIVE sports events and enjoy them.
- Kids show: They also have more than 100 exclusive TV channels that are meant just for kids. And a great thing is that they do not have any Adult channel, so you don’t need to worry.
2. Several popular contents
IPTVSping offers a variety of popular movies and TV-shows as well as series that include top-rated ones of IMDB. They have more than 15,000 videos and contents that you can explore from Video On Demand section. However, some of movies or TV series may not be there, so this can be a small drawback for you.
3. H264 and Antifreeze technology
IPTVspring services use cutting edge H264 technology to give you contents of the highest quality and best compression. The sizes of IPTV stream would be approximately 8 Mbit. However, the H264 protocol may bounce a little higher to start the video while changing the channels. That’s why, they have recommended to have internet connection speed of 16 Mbit at least for standard and 30 Mbit for high definition channels.
Not only that, they also claim to offer AntiFreeze technology so that it can prevent the video from freezing or buffering. But to enjoy that, you need to have stable internet speed or else you may have issues.
4. Free Trial and Full Refund
If you have doubts of their quality, you can subscribe to their IPTV TRIAL service that will be free of cost. You can enjoy the trial version for about 24 hours and check everything you want to during the time. If you find it great enough, then you can go and buy the service from them.
They also offer money back guarantee if you are still not satisfied with the purchase. If you report the problem to them, they will give you a full refund within 3 days of purchasing date.
4. Compatible with different devices
IPTV can be used on different devices as it is compatible with almost all of them. These devices include Smart TV Samsung & LG, Amazon Fire-stick, windows computer or iMac, iPhone, Apple TV 4 & 5, iPad, IPTV box, all Android phones, box as well as tablets, Openbox, Dreamlink, Dreambox, Enigma 2, AVOV, VU+, MAG, and Set-top box Emulator.
IPTVspring IPTV Subscription Service: Pricing
IPTVspring has different subscription pricing on the basis of the duration. It starts from 24 hours to a month to two years where you have to pay again after the time gets expired. The price is very reasonable for such premium quality. The more the period, the more the pricing will be. Although the price is different for the duration of usage, but you will enjoy similar benefits. Let’s check out the pricing list below:
Steps on installing IPTV on different devices
Here we will explain how you can install your IPTV:
How to install IPTVspring On Android
You will have to use the ‘IPTV’ app that you will find on Play Store. Given that you can install the app from there, but let’s provide you with a download link down below for your ease.
After you install the app, you need to open IPTV and tap on navigation menu.
You will get an option of ‘More’ over there, you have to tap it.
Now, you are required to enter the URL of your M3U playlist. For your information, you’ll get the link of your M3U URL on your member region.
How You Install IPTVspring On IOS
Using a jail broken device will allow you to use KODI. If the device is not jail broken, then you can either use the app IPTV where its installation process has been explained above or you can go with the app GSE SMART IPTV.
After installing the app, you have to go to remote playlist.
Then, you need to enter the link of M3U URL that you will get on your member region.
How You Get IPTVspring On KODI
You will have to open KODI for installing IPTV and then select ‘SYSTEM’.
Next, you have to select ‘TV’.
Note: If you’re on a version lower than 15.2, you can select ‘Live TV’. However, you are required to update the app for that.
Afterwards, you need to select ‘GENERAL’.
Next, you will select ‘ENABLE’.
Now, you will get a pop up saying you do not have PVR CLIENT enabled.
Here, you will select ‘OK’.
Next, you need to scroll down slight where you will get ‘PVR IPTV Simple Client’, click it.
Then, you are required to select ‘ENABLE’ and after that, you have to select ‘CONFIGURE’.
Afterwards, select M3U Playlist URL in General.
Then add the link of M3U URL available on your member region.
There, you need to select OK Reboot KODI and you are done.
You can now see TV on your ‘HOME SCREEN’.
If you’re on an older version of KODI, you can watch Live TV. You can open it if you want to have the list of live channels.
How to Install and active IPTVspring On SMART TV
To get IPTV channels installed on the SMART TV, you need to download Smart IPTV app known as SIPTV.
Next, you are required to follow the steps that are provided on their website http://siptv.app/.
You can use IPTV app as well if you want. The steps will be the same as explained in Android section.
IPTVspring IPTV Subscription Service: PROS & CONS
- You will get over 8,000 standard and premium channels.
- You will get over 15,000 movies, TV shows, series, Kids programs, sports and other videos on demand.
- Their IPTV service is always up 99.99% all the time.
- You will not face buffering and freezing issues if the internet is stable.
- You will get a trial version at free of cost for 24 hours to enjoy the service and check the quality.
- You will be provided with 24/7 Customer Service.
- You can use IPTV anywhere you want inside or outside your home.
- They accept a variety of payment methods.
- Compatible with a variety of devices.
- They offer a full refund within 3 days if you are not satisfied.
- You can become a reseller and enjoy the business.
- If the internet speed is lower than the recommendation, videos may freeze or buffer.
- Some of the videos may not be there in the list.
- You need to contact them manually to ask for a reseller plan since the site does not have it explained.
IPTVspring Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What to do if m3u link does not work?
Answer: If M3U link does not work, then make sure to check the link with the VLC software on your computer. If it works, then it means there are some issues on your end.
Make sure you do not enter any space when you type the M3U link. Also, make sure that you don’t use the link on any other device.
If it still does not work after troubleshooting, then you can report the issue and contact them.
Question: Why the account will not work with Set Top box emulator or MAG box?
Answer: There are some possible reasons why your account will not work with Set top box emulator or MAG box. The reasons are:
- You may not have provided correct MAC address.
- Your internet speed is not within the recommended range. Make sure it is more than 8 Mbps or higher for high definition channels.
- You may have tried it with Wi-FI. It is essential to use Ethernet to enjoy faster and stable service.
- The specifications of your device may not be enough powerful to handle live exclusive streaming smoothly.
However, to make it work you may try the advices given below:
- If you are using STB emulator, follow the steps in their guide properly to set up Android STB Emulator.
- If you are using STB emulator, then clear the cache of your app. Make sure to clear them all and then restart the device.
- If you are using MAG box, try restarting the device.
- If you are using MAG box or Android device, try factory resetting. Make sure to log out and then perform factory reset.
- Make sure to double check the portals of server that are sent in the activation email.
- Use the older version if you use MAG box.
You should also know that there has been an ongoing blocking issue with MAG box that’s manufactured by Informir. You may still take the help from the server, but they also advised you to perform a Factory Reset on your device. After that, disable Software Automatic Update and then turn off Beta in Settings. Make sure to load Firmware on its either original or older version such as v-14.
If it still does not work, the provider can also cancel the service.
Question: What to do if you experience buffering?
Answer: The video may buffer sometimes because of high internet traffic or low internet speed. One common cause of buffering is your slow internet. If you have several users inside your residence who are hogging bandwidth then it could be a reason. If it is, then you need to make them disconnect with IPTV and then try again.
There is another reason which is using IPTV with Wi-Fi. You may not get smooth experience while watching TV with Wi-Fi. In this case, you need direct LAN connection to the internet network that will let you enjoy watching all the shows smoothly.
It has been suggested that you connect directly to the power-line adapter or to the router with a LAN cable. If it isn’t possible, then you can try moving the box closer to your router. You are also required to change Wi-Fi channel for avoiding interference with any nearby device.
You can also press ‘pause’ for around 15 seconds and resume to get rid of buffering.
If you want to enjoy some great time with your family, friends and kids, then IPTVspring can be the best to pick. Not only you will have a variety of videos but channels as well to explore everything.